02 August, 2011

TALKS


Thanks to Esmond Wee of OBEY Singapore for his kindness to invite me to share a talk about my life as a graffiti artist in one of the local schools, Dunman Secondary School. One of the scariest moments I ever had, to be able to talk in front of hundreds of piercing eyes, but it all ends well. The talk wasn't just based necessarily on graffiti art, it revolves around the aspects of life on how hardship and discipline can take you places. And I really hope my message gets across the kids, cause I was once in their shoes, lost and didn't know what to do with my life. So what I talked about was the importance of passion and determination in life, how life changes instantly without knowing, and sometimes what you always wanted most in life may not be the best, but what is given along the way is the greatest choice.