22 August, 2010

CLOGTWOXMOE

The minister of education, Dr. Ng Eng Hen was in Pasir Ris earlier today, 22 August 2010 at Greenview Secondary school. And Clogtwo was honored to present Dr. Ng with a memento for his visit. I would like to give my highest gratitude to Mdm Surayah, my primary school form teacher from Loyang Primary School, who has helped me a lot in achieving where I am today and also for giving me the chance to do an artwork for the minister. I also had the chance to meet up with some new generation of primary and secondary school students from my former schools and their principals.


Photo of Dr Ng - Minister of Education (left) and Mdm Surayah - Loyang Primary form teacher (right) with me and
artwork. It was a nice experience having a reunion with your Primary and Secondary school teachers.

Credits to Mdm Surayah fr giving me the tour around the event and also taking the wonderful pictures.
Me with the new principals of Hai Sing Catholic School (left) and Loyang Primary School (right).
All images are copyrighted (c) 2010 Clogtwo